Below please find position(s) open at Bellarmine Preparatory School located in Tacoma, Washington. Our school has made a strong commitment to diversify our faculty. We are especially interested in African-American and Hispanic applicants as there is a real need for role models and mentors for African-American and Hispanic students. Jesuit education background also preferred. Bellarmine accepts applications throughout the year for consideration as teaching positions become available. Openings, as they occur, will be posted on the website with further directions. See links to the applications below.
- Full Time
- Concert Choir, Vocal Ensemble, Orchestra, Band
- High school teaching experience preferred
- Grades 9-12
- BA or above
Director of Philanthropy
- Direct and manage the Second Century Endowment Campaign
- Successfully launch and sustain Bequests Campaign
- Development Department integration and support
- A seasoned, responsible, focused individual, with outstanding organizational skills and high level of accuracy.
- Experience in and knowledge of legacy fundraising and organizing Campaign efforts is highly desired.
- Must have a high level of computer literacy, including experience using online databases and other sources to locate financial and philanthropic information.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, Board members, donors, and prospective donors.
- A specific connection to Bellarmine or Jesuit education is highly desired.
- Five to ten years fundraising or comparable experience relevant to the responsibilities is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Dean M. Hanks, VP of DevelopmentBellarmine Preparatory School2300 South Washington StreetTacoma, WA 98405
Morning Shuttle Bus Drivers - Three Regular and Five Substitute
Full Job Description
Support Staff Application
Job Summary: Bellarmine Preparatory School is seeking candidates that have a few extra hours in the morning that would like to spend that time with a mission-based organization dedicated to education. We have three regular and five substitute shuttle bus driver positions for our morning routes. Applicants need to be available Monday through Friday, from 6:15-8:15 a.m. and at times until 9:15 a.m. Pay is $16.85 per hour, guaranteed 3-hours per day. Most routes are about 1 hour of driving time, 30-45 minutes for fueling and light cleaning. No CDL and no experience required, paid training provided!
- Valid driver's license; at least 21 years old
- Clean driving record
- Pass a background check
- Complete Safe Environment training
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Good verbal communication skills
Please submit your completed Bellarmine application and cover letter to:
Cari Harrison, Dean of Students
Bellarmine Preparatory School
2300 S. Washington St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
Please Note: These applications are created as interactive Adobe PDFs. To type your answers on one of the employment applications, you must first open the document and then select "Enable Editing." You may type directly on an application form (in the blue highlighted area only) and save it to your hard drive and e-mail it as an attachment. You can also download it and save a blank form to your computer and complete it by hand.