Please submit your completed Bellarmine application, cover letter and resume to:
- Organize and lead the Bellarmine 360 high school FIRST Robotics teams.
- Responsible for creating a program that aligns with the mission of the school in developing the whole person.
- Design opportunities for student leadership within the program and individual team.
- Empower student leadership while maintaining a positive environment for all students.
- Build relationships with students, mentors, and parents. Supervise Mentors, Volunteers/Staff.
- Review and approve cost estimates and design calculations.
- Communicate expectations to parents and students about what is expected of them in terms of their commitment to the team, coordinate help, maintaining equipment, purchase supplies, register for competitions, create schedules and implement team building activities.
- Enforce standards of performance and production quality.
- Experience in one or more of the following technical areas is also highly desirable: Technical Management, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotic Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, and Industrial Fabrication.
- The team meets weekly in the fall and most weekdays and weekends during the intense six-week period known as the build season in January and March. Meetings vary based on the activities needed to ensure preparedness for all upcoming on/off-season events.
- Nurture a sense of ownership among team members for their team’s robot and projects.
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines of the FIRST Robotics program.
- Display kindness, patience, and professionalism.
Morning Shuttle Bus Drivers - Three Regular and Five Substitute
Full Job Description
Support Staff Application
Job Summary: Bellarmine Preparatory School is seeking candidates that have a few extra hours in the morning that would like to spend that time with a mission-based organization dedicated to education. We have three regular and five substitute shuttle bus driver positions for our morning routes. Applicants need to be available Monday through Friday, from 6:15-8:15 a.m. and at times until 9:15 a.m. Pay is $16.85 per hour, guaranteed 3-hours per day. Most routes are about 1 hour of driving time, 30-45 minutes for fueling and light cleaning. No CDL and no experience required, paid training provided!
- Valid driver's license; at least 21 years old
- Clean driving record
- Pass a background check
- Complete Safe Environment training
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Good verbal communication skills
Please submit your completed Bellarmine application and cover letter to:
Kevin Meines, Dean of Students
Bellarmine Preparatory School
2300 S. Washington St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
Please Note: These applications are created as interactive Adobe PDFs. To type your answers on one of the employment applications, you must first open the document and then select "Enable Editing." You may type directly on an application form (in the blue highlighted area only) and save it to your hard drive and e-mail it as an attachment. You can also download it and save a blank form to your computer and complete it by hand.