A majority of our communications with parents is through an electronic newsletter called the Bellarmine E-News. To ensure you are receiving this important communication, please read the information below:
Updating Your Email Address:
We use the main school parent database for parent email addresses. To update your email or other contact information, please send an email to Registrar Melinda Michaelson with the following information:
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Student(s) First and Last Name(s)
- Your Student(s) Class Year
- Old Email Address
- New Email Address
- Any Other Contact Info Changes
Trouble With Bellarmine Parent E-Newsletter?
Bellarmine E-News is a biweekly email newsletter for Bellarmine parents. If you have not been receiving it, it means you have not given us an email address or, for some reason, your email address was returned to us as “bounced” or “undeliverable.” This could be caused by a number of factors:
- We have an incorrect email address for you,
- Your email box was full or temporarily down, or
- You or your internet service provider have some sort of high security or spam-blocking email feature that does not allow our email to go through.
Below are suggestions for you to try to correct this problem:
1. Check in Bellarmine’s main office to verify we have your correct email addresses. If not, please notify the main office staff or see the "Updating Your Email Address" paragraph above.
2. Add our email address to your email address book and/or Safe Senders List: email@example.com
3. If you have your security setting set on high for filtering spam, you may want to reset it to a medium high setting.
4. Check your junk mail or spam folder to see if the E-news is seen as spam – it may be in there.
5. Some government and/or commercial email systems routinely reject group emails. You may want to give us an alternative (home rather than work) email address.
We apologize for this inconvenience. With increased spam-filtering software being implemented by internet service providers, it can become a problem for those who wish to legitimately communicate via email.
Unsubscribe from Parent E-Newsletter
If you'd like to unsubscribe from the parent e-newsletter, send an email to Craig Coovert.
Contact Registrar Melinda Michaelson, 253-752-7701, ext. 888.