Registration is closed for the 2019-2020 school year.
All Freshmen students will attend the Freshmen retreat entitled "Breakthrough: On Purpose for a Purpose." The retreat is on January 27th from 8:00am -4:00pm off-campus at Black Diamond Camp. The theme of the day centers around the importance of loving relationships and finding a purpose in the Bellarmine Experience. Snacks and lunch are included.
- January 27, 2019
- Freshmen should report to the Campus Center for check-in. Check-in begins at 7:45.
- Buses will depart shortly after 8am. We will return to campus by 4pm. Sports practices and Drivers Ed have been moved to accommodate our return time.
- It is an active day. Students should wear comfortable clothes and gym shoes. Layers are suggested as it might be cold and wet! We will be mostly indoors.
- Cell phones are not permitted. Students should plan to leave their phones behind. If you need to get in touch with your student while on retreat, contact Bellarmine and the office will get you in touch with your student.
- Morning snacks and lunch will be provided. Students should eat breakfast before they arrive.
- Students should bring a water bottle.
- The retreat is held at Black Diamond: 19830 SE 328th PI, Auburn WA 98092. 253-939-0488.