Some Helpful Advice:
- Lockers are school property entrusted to the students for their use.
- Locker assignments are posted in the hallway of the Administration Building and students can access them beginning on Thursday, August 23rd (Picture Day).
- Locks should always be on lockers to prevent possible theft.
- The school is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
- Lockers and desks are the property of the school and may be opened by the Dean of Students without the presence or permission of the students who use them.
- Do not let anyone know or see your combination.
- Report to the Dean of Students any problems or anyone who learns or attempts to learn your combination.
- Students must furnish their own locks.
- Lockers are not to be switched at any time during the school year.
- Each student is responsible for his or her own locker care; any damage to a locker will be the student's responsibility.
Please direct questions regarding locker assignments to Melinda Michaelson at 253-756-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org