Some Helpful Advice:
- Lockers are not assigned. You may select an empty locker and place a lock on it to secure your items.
- Lockers are school property entrusted to the students for their use.
- Locks should always be on lockers to prevent possible theft.
- The school is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
- Lockers are the property of the school and may be opened by the Dean of Students without the presence or permission of the students who use them.
- Do not let anyone know or see your combination.
- Report to the Dean of Students any problems or anyone who learns or attempts to learn your combination.
- Students must furnish their own locks.
- Each student is responsible for his or her own locker care; any damage to a locker will be the student's responsibility.
Please direct questions regarding lockers to Melinda Michaelson at 253-756-3888 or email@example.com