Message from Principal Cindy Davis
As a Jesuit institution, Bellarmine is not only dedicated to academic excellence, but the development of the whole person as well. Bellarmine's college preparatory program prepares students for higher learning, while our holistic approach to education prepares our graduates for lives centered around Jesuit values.
A foundational value of Jesuit education is Cura Personalis, a Latin phrase that means, "care for the whole person." To simply educate is not enough; faculty, staff and administrators strive to help all students realize their unique gifts and talents, and their roles as leaders in a challenging world. Bellarmine graduates become competent, compassionate leaders who continually strive to bring justice to our world.
Cindy Davis, Principal
To view recent messages from the Principal Cindy Davis, please click here.
Bellarmine's Principal Advisory Council plays an integral part in Bellarmine's holistic approach
Principal Advisory Council:
- Bill Baerg, Vice Principal of Curriculum and Instruction
- Cindy Davis, Principal
- Jody DeGroot, Vice Principal of Formation and Professional Development
- Kelly Goodsell, Director of the Learning Resource Center
- Cari Harrison, Dean of Students
- Kevin Meines, Vice Principal of Student Life
- Aaron Rogers, Director of Digital Services and Facilities