A Place for Students
A Campus Center:
- That replaces the current student center—built in the 1950s for 300 young men—to support our currentreality of approximately 1000 co-ed students.
- That will provide the kitchen facilities to efficiently cater to the needs of our students for breakfast and lunch, offering students a healthy, balanced diet.
- With extended hours, a safe and secure place for students to gather before and after school.
- That consolidates many student services and contact points into one place including Admissions, Dean of Students, Counseling Department, Diversity and Inclusion offices, Campus Security, plus rooms for student clubs.
- That is a home away from home.