Student Fundraising


Congratulations to the 2016-17 Lions Share Raffle Winners!

1st  Place: Patty Thumann - winner of Credit for ½ of 2017-2018 School Year’s Tuition or $5,000 Cash  
2nd Place: Mike Dadalto - winner of $2,500 Cash     
3rd Place: Stephanie Cisakowski - winner of $500 Amazon Gift Card 
4th  Place: Mary Graves - winner of $250 Apple Gift Card
5th Place: Jeff Line - $100 Visa Gift Card
Thank you to everyone who particpated in this year's Lions Share Raffle, and helping us raise over $100,000 to help support of the Financial Aid and Adopt-A-Family Programs.
       

What is the Lions Share Raffle?

Each year we ask for support from our students to help us raise much needed funds for the school through a student-wide fundraiser. The Lions Share Raffle will kick-off on September 26th. Students will receive their ticket packets during their Community Period on Friday September 30th.  Each student will learn about the fundraiser and have their role explained to them. We are asking each student to sell 15 tickets at $10 each. They will have 6 weeks to sell their tickets. In order for all sold tickets to be included in the drawing, all ticket stubs and payment need to be turned in to the Advancement Office in Orton Hall by November 14th.  Again it is the expectation that every student participates in the Lions Share Raffle.

When is the Raffle?
The Lions Share Raffle is September 30th – November 14th.    The winners of the raffle will be drawn on November 30th at the Winter Assembly.  If you would like to opt-out of selling please return the “Opt-out Form” (on the back) along with payment in the enclosed envelope.  Students will have 6 weeks to sell and return all ticket stubs and payment to Orton Hall by November 14th.   

  Important Dates for the Lions Share Raffle:
• September 26th - Raffle and Video Presentation at the Fall Assembly
• September 30th - Raffle tickets are distributed to students & the Lions Share Raffle begins
• November 14th - All raffle tickets need to be turned in, or subject to billing
• November 30th – Drawing and announcement of winners at the Winter Assembly


Where does the money go?
Proceeds from every ticket sold at $10 each will be split, with 90% going towards strengthening Bellarmine’s financial aid program and the remaining 10% going to support Bellarmine’s school wide service project, Adopt-a-Family.  Last year we raised over $115,000 for financial aid and $8500 for Adopt-a-Family supplies and assistance. 

What are my selling options?

A.    Sell all 15 tickets and return ticket stubs along with payment to Orton Hall to receive:  a chance in the weekly drawings and a Bellarmine water bottle
B.    Pay the $150 to opt out of selling the tickets.  Mail or drop off payment in Orton Hall to receive: a Bellarmine water bottle
* For all extra ticket packets sold (increments of five) student will receive additional chances in the weekly drawings

What are the raffle prizes?
There are five great prizes to be won, with the grand prize being credit towards one-half of 2017-2018 tuition, or $5,000 cash.  The winners of the raffle will be announced at the Winter Assembly on November 30th.   Winners do not need to be present to win.
Raffle ticket prizes:
1st Prize: Credit for ½ of 2017-2018 School Year’s Tuition or $5,000 Cash                             
2nd Prize: $2,500 Cash                 
3rd Prize: $500 Amazon Gift Card                                                                                
4th Prize: $250 Apple Gift Card
5th Prize: $100 Visa Gift Card

Incentives for Students:
•    Gift card prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd top sellers
               ($300 Visa Gift Card, $200 Amazon Gift Card, $150 Amazon Gift Card)
•    Additional $100 Fred Meyer Gift Card for the top selling Community Period
•    Weekly drawing: 2 winners each week for a gift card
•    Any students who fulfills selling option A or B will receive a Bellarmine water bottle

                        
For more information please click here or contact Katey Ward B'96, Annual Giving Manager, at 253-761-3522, or at wardk@bellarmineprep.org