The Bellarmine Board of Directors' policy is to have tuition pre-paid. The first 10% of tuition is due by April 30 (or at registration for new students) and is non-refundable. Families will receive a $100 reduction on tuition when paid in full by August 1st of the school year. Tuition is billed as follows:
- 1st Installment - 10%: Billed March 31 - Due by April 30 (non-refundable) - $1,547
- 2nd Installment - 30%: Billed May 1- Due by August 1 - $4,643
- 3rd Installment - 30%: Billed August 1- Due by November 1 - $4,643
- 4th Installment - 30%: Billed November 30- Due February 28 - $4,643
Total = $15,476
Note: The tuition collection policy as resolved by the Board of Directors is: "Those accounts which are considered past due will not be permitted to attend the following semester."
With the exception of the enrollment deposit, which must be paid within 30 days, Bellarmine will continue to bill three months (90 days) in advance of each 1/3 of the school year. You may space payments over the 60- or 90-day periods or pay the entire billing when received. All billings must be paid by the due date. Bookstore charges, course fees and other fees are due within 30 days. A finance charge of 1% will be applied when the account becomes past due.
Tuition Refund Policy
The policy outlined below is for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Withdraw prior to the first day of school = 5% (non-refundable)
- Withdraw between first day of school and end of the first semester = 50% (non-refundable)
- Withdraw between the beginning and end of the second semester = 100% (non-refundable)
For more information about tuition, contact Mary Graves, (253) 761-3529.