Orell Library is a welcoming academic space. The library collection supports student information and research needs for classroom learning and enrichment The library staff promotes the ethical and responsible use of information and advocates for reading as a lifelong habit of scholarship and personal growth. The library is available to students before and after school, and during lunch for individual or small group study. Classes come to the library during the school day for instruction, individual or group research and collaboration.
- Quiet place to read, study, reflect and relax
- A diverse print collection
- A growing digital and audio collection
- More than 25 research databases
- Textbooks for in library use
- 24 laptop computers for in library use
- Assistance with materials and equipment
- A Library staff that welcomes suggestions for books to purchase
- Two copier/printers for student printing from the iPad
- iPad charging station
- School supplies such as paper, pens, pencils, index cards, etc.
- Chess and an ongoing jigsaw puzzle
Monday 7:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 7:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 7:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 7:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Librarian Kathy Maxey, 253-879-9749