- Create an Admissions Account
- Join a Virtual Experience Bellarmine Day
- Register for the High School Placement Test
- Complete the Online Application Process
- Apply for Tuition Assistance
Bellarmine uses an online admissions account to help prospective families navigate the admissions process and to apply online. You will use your account to submit your application, upload transcripts, send recommendation forms and register for events. Once you create an admissions account, the application checklist will appear in your portal within 48 hours.
Click here to create or access your account.
See what it is like to be a Lion through our virtual Experience Bellarmine Days! Watch classes in action, hear from current students and faculty, and see our beautiful campus! Access our virtual experiences through your admissions account. Virtual Experience Bellarmine Days will be available in early October.
Due to the current pandemic, details for the High School Placement Test are pending. Please check back for updates and more information.
Bellarmine Class of 2025 applications are due on January 15, 2021.
The process includes:
- An Application Form for parents and students to complete
- English, Math and Science teacher and Principal/Counselor Recommendation Forms
- A copy of the applicant’s 7th grade Report Card
- A copy of the applicant’s 8th grade Progress Report
- A copy of the applicant’s Attendance and Behavior Records
All steps are completed through your online admissions account. Click here to create or access your account.
Tuition Assistance applications are due January 15, 2021. Bellarmine strives to be affordable and accessible to all families interested in joining the Lion community. Over 42% of our families receive tuition assistance, and the average grant for the 2019-2020 school year was $6,400. Bellarmine’s tuition assistance budget of over $2.4 million ranks in the top 5% of Jesuit schools nationwide. Click here to learn more and apply. Applications will be available in late October.