A Record of Excellence
- 99% of Bellarmine graduates attend college.
- Bellarmine has an annual average of 5 National Merit Finalists and 12 Commended Scholars.
- Bellarmine students are admitted to over 200 colleges and universities nationally and internationally.
- 1:1 Student to iPad ratio.
- 692 students in Advanced Placement, Honors or Dual Credit courses.
- 38 Advanced Placement, Honors or Dual Credit courses offered.
- 36% of our course offerings are AP, Honors, or Dual Credit.
- Average SAT score: 1220
Faculty and Staff
- 70% of Bellarmine's administration and faculty have master’s degrees and above.
- The average class size is 22.
- Four full-time certified counselors who provide college, academic, personal and social-emotional support to students.
- Bellarmine's endowment fund, which provides ongoing tuition assistance, is over $30 million.
- Student tuition assistance is $2.6 million.
- 40% of Bellarmine students receive tuition assistance.
- The average tuition assistance grant is $6,500.
- Bellarmine has 43 athletic teams in 18 different sports and 58 coaches.
- Over 62% of the student body participates in Bellarmine’s athletic program, which is widely regarded as one of the most competitive in the state.
- We are part of the SPSL 4A division, the highest level of competition in the state.
- We hold 58 State Titles.
- 41% percent of our student body are students of color.
- Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Office helps foster a commitment from the Bellarmine community to embrace and celebrate the diversity of the school's family and the broader community by providing opportunities to experience cultural differences.
- Barbara Henderson B'77 serves as our full-time Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director.
Music & Drama
- Our Music awards include National Music Ensemble, All-Northwest and All-State Choir, All-State Orchestra and All-State Concert.
- Bellarmine’s Drama Department performs two productions annually - a fall play and a spring musical. Our Drama Department has numerous awards for their high quality productions.
- Bellarmine Robotics is nationally recognized in the FIRST Robotics program.
- Students annually collect between 8,000-12,000 pounds of food for the St. Leo's Food Connection.
- Since 1991, Bellarmine has provided food and gifts for about 50 families a year through the Adopt-A-Family program that serves those who don’t have resources to celebrate Christmas.
- The entire sophomore class takes six trips to L'Arche Farms a year.
- Bellarmine students participate in the Keep Em Warm Fed program, Nativity House, and many other local service organizations.
- Bellarmine students performed over 8,000 hours of community service each school year.
- Bellarmine students participate in annual service trips during spring break and the summer.
- Approximately 95% of the student body participates annually in a least one of Bellarmine’s religious retreats
- We offer a variety of retreats for each grade level to deepen student's faith, as well as develop stronger relationships with others.
- We hold optional weekly Mass or prayer services for students.
- The Examen is prayed daily, which is a prayerful reflection on the events of the day to detect God's presence and discern his direction for us.
- Students have the opportunity to start and lead their own clubs.
- 85% of students participate in at least one club or activity.
- The Model United Nations program is a nationally recognized, and participates in numerous conferences throughout the year, traveling to cities such as San Francisco, New York, and Vancouver B.C.
- We have over 40 student led clubs.