A Record of Excellence
- 99% of Bellarmine graduates attend college
- Bellarmine has an annual average of 5 National Merit Finalists and 12 Commended Scholars
- Bellarmine students are admitted to over 160 colleges and universities nationally and internationally
- 1:1 Student to iPad ratio.
- 692 student Advance Placement, Honors or Dual Credit courses.
- 37 Advanced Placement, Honors or Dual Credit courses offered.
- 99% of students go to college
- 1220 average SAT score
Faculty and Staff
- 70% of Bellarmine's administration and faculty have master’s degrees and above
- The average class size is 22
- Four full-time certified counselors who provide college, academic, personal and social-emotional support to students.
- Bellarmine's endowment fund, which provides ongoing tuition assistance, is over $24 million
- Student tuition assistance in 2019-20 was $2.1 million
- 40% of Bellarmine students receive tuition assistance
- The average tuition assistance grant awarded in 2019-20 was $6,000
- Bellarmine has 43 athletic teams in 18 different sports and 58 coaches
- Over 62% of the student body participates in Bellarmine’s athletic program, which is widely regarded as one of the most competitive in the state
- We are part of the SPSL 4A division, the highest level of competition in the state.
- 58 State Titles
- 39% percent of our student body are students of color
- Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Office helps foster a commitment from the Bellarmine community to embrace and celebrate the diversity of the school's family and the broader community by providing opportunities to experience cultural differences.
- Full-time Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director
Music & Drama
- Music awards include National Music Ensemble, All-Northwest and All-State Choir, All-State Orchestra and All-State Concert
- Bellarmine’s Drama Department perform two productions annually - a fall play and a spring musical. Our Drama Department has numerous awards for their high quality productions.
- In 2018, Bellarmine Robotics competed in the World Championships in Houston, Texas.
- Students annually collect between 8,000-12,000 pounds of food for the St. Leo's Food Connection
- Since 1991, Bellarmine has provided food and gifts for about 50 families a year through the Adopt-A-Family program that serves those who don’t have resources to celebrate Christmas
- The entire sophomore class takes six trips to L'Arche Farms a year
- Bellarmine students participate in the Keep Em Warm Fed program, Nativity House, and many other local service organizations.
- Bellarmine students performed over 8,000 hours of community service during the 2018-19 school year.
- Bellarmine students participate in annual service trips during spring break and the summer.
- Approximately 95% of the student body participates annually in a least one of Bellarmine’s religious retreats
- Variety of retreats for each grade level to deepen student's faith, as well as develop stronger relationships with others
- Optional weekly Mass or prayer services for students
- Examen is prayed daily, which is a prayerful reflection on the events of the day to detect God's presence and discern his direction for us.
- Students have the opportunity to start and lead their own clubs.
- 85% of students participate in at least one club or activity
- In 2018, the Model United Nations program was the only school in Washington State invited to participate in a conference hosted at the United Nations headquarters in New York.
- 40 clubs