A Record of Excellence
- 99% of Bellarmine graduates attend college
- Bellarmine has an annual average of 5 National Merit Finalists and 12 Commended Scholars
- Bellarmine students are admitted to over 160 colleges and universities nationally and internationally
Faculty and Staff
- 66% of Bellarmine's administration and faculty have master’s degrees and above
- The average class size is 24
- Bellarmine's endowment fund, which provides ongoing tuition assistance, is over $24 million
- Student tuition assistance in 2018-19 was $2.1 million
- 42% of Bellarmine students receive tuition assistance
- The average tuition assistance grant awarded in 2018-19 was $5,800
- Bellarmine has 43 athletic teams in 18 different sports and 58 coaches
- Over 62% of the student body participates in Bellarmine’s athletic program, which is widely regarded as one of the most competitive in the state
- 39% percent of our student body are students of color
Music & Drama
- Music awards include National Music Ensemble, All-Northwest and All-State Choir, All-State Orchestra and All-State Concert
- Bellarmine’s Drama Department perform two productions annually - a fall play and a spring musical. Our Drama Department has numerous awards for their high quality productions.
- In 2018, Bellarmine Robotics competed in the World Championships in Houston, Texas.
- Students annually collect between 8,000-12,000 pounds of food for the St. Leo's Food Connection
- Since 1991, Bellarmine has provided food and gifts for about 50 families a year through the Adopt-A-Family program that serves those who don’t have resources to celebrate Christmas
- The entire sophomore class takes six trips to L'Arche Farms a year
- Bellarmine students performed over 8,000 hours of community service during the 2018-19 school year.
- Approximately 90% of the student body participates annually in a least one of Bellarmine’s religious retreats