Please review the information below. If you have any questions, please contact Mary Graves in the Student Accounts Office.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the tuition need analysis for Bellarmine Preparatory School for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Families applying for tuition assistance will need to complete an online application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by January 15, 2020. Applicants can apply online by clicking here.
Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules
- Copies of your 2018 W-2 forms (or 1099 forms, if applicable) for both you and your spouse
- All military families will need to submit their 2018 end-of-year LES
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers’ compensation, and TANF
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in PDF format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, please contact a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
Things to Remember
Things to remember when filing for Bellarmine tuition assistance:
- Divorced/separated/never married parents: Each parent is required to complete their own FACTS application, and to provide income documents in order to be considered for tuition assistance.
- The fee to apply for assistance through FACTS is $29.00.
- The deadline for tuition assistance forms to be submitted is January 15, 2020. Although you will be able to apply for assistance after this date, please remember the need for assistance in our community is great, and although we do have a strong tuition assistance budget ($2.2 million), we are not able to guarantee assistance if you submit your form after the deadline.
- For more information on the FACTS system, please click here for their flyer.
Tuition Assistance Frequently Asked Questions
If you have additional questions, please see Bellarmine's Tuition Assistance FAQs.