Below is tuition information for the 2022-2023 school year.
2022-2023 School Year
Various Fees: $500-$1,100
*less Bellarmine tuition assistance and Fulcrum grants, if applicable
A non-refundable 10% tuition deposit is required to complete the registration process. The tuition deposit is net of any tuition assistance awarded. Bellarmine asks all families to set up their tuition account through FACTS, our partner in tuition billing. Please be aware FACTS assesses a service fee when setting up an account, depending on the payment plan selected.
For currently enrolled students, a non-refundable deposit of the first 10% of tuition for the following year is due by March 15th.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
- Full payment before August 5th, 2022: $100 discount
- Two payment plan, Aug 5th, 2022 and Jan 5th, 2023: $50 discount
- 10-month payment plan, July 5th, 2022 through April 5th, 2023
For more information about tuition or tuition assistance, please contact Mary Graves, Director of Students Accounts and Tuition Assistance, email@example.com, 253-761-3529.
The business office is located on the first floor of Orton Hall. Office hours are 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Note: The tuition collection policy as resolved by the Board of Directors is: "Those accounts which are considered past due will not be permitted to attend the following semester."
Tuition Refund Policy
- Withdraw prior to the first day of school = 5% non-refundable
- Withdraw between first day of school and end of the first semester = 50% non-refundable
- Withdraw between the beginning and end of the second semester = 100% non-refundable