Below is tuition information for the 2020-2021 school year. The Board of Directors will set tuition for the 2021-2022 school year in January, 2021, and we will update this information at that time.
2020-2021 School Year
Various Fees: $500-$1,100
*less Bellarmine tuition assistance and Fulcrum grants, if applicable
A non-refundable 10% tuition deposit is required to complete the registration process. The tuition deposit is net of any tuition assistance awarded. Bellarmine asks all families to set up their tuition account through FACTS, our partner in tuition billing. Please be aware FACTS assesses a service fee when setting up an account, depending on the payment plan selected.
For currently enrolled students, a non-refundable deposit of the first 10% of tuition for the following year is due by March 15th.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
- Full payment before August 5th, 2020: $100 discount
- Two payment plan, Aug 5th, 2020 and Jan 5th, 2021: $50 discount
- 10-month payment plan, July 5th, 2020 through April 5th, 2021
For more information about tuition or tuition assistance, please contact Mary Graves, Director of Students Accounts and Tuition Assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org, 253 761-3529.
The business office is located on the first floor of Orton Hall. Office hours are 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Note: The tuition collection policy as resolved by the Board of Directors is: "Those accounts which are considered past due will not be permitted to attend the following semester."
Tuition Refund Policy
- Withdraw prior to the first day of school = 5% non-refundable
- Withdraw between first day of school and end of the first semester = 50% non-refundable
- Withdraw between the beginning and end of the second semester = 100% non-refundable