Below is tuition information for the 2020-2021 school year.
2020-2021 School Year
Various Fees: $500-$1,100
*less Bellarmine tuition assistance and Fulcrum grants, if applicable
The Class of 2024 registration will be held on March 4 and 5, 2020. A non-refundable 10% tuition deposit is required by February 28, 2020. The tuition deposit is net of any tuition assistance awarded. Bellarmine asks all families to set up their tuition account through FACTS
, our partner in tuition billing. Please be aware FACTS
assesses a service fee when setting up an account, depending on the payment plan selected.
For currently enrolled students, a non-refundable deposit of the first 10% of tuition for the following year is due by March 15th.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
- Full payment before August 5th, 2020: $100 discount
- Two payment plan, Aug 5th, 2020 and Jan 5th, 2021: $50 discount
- 10-month payment plan, July 5th, 2020 through April 5th, 2021
For more information about tuition or tuition assistance, please contact Mary Graves, Director of Students Accounts and Tuition Assistance, email@example.com
, 253 761-3529.
The business office is located on the first floor of Orton Hall. Office hours are 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Note: The tuition collection policy as resolved by the Board of Directors is: "Those accounts which are considered past due will not be permitted to attend the following semester."
Tuition Refund Policy
- Withdraw prior to the first day of school = 5% non-refundable
- Withdraw between first day of school and end of the fist semester = 50% non-refundable
- Withdraw between the beginning and end of the second semester = 100% non-refundable