Tuition information for the 2024-2025 school year.


2024-2025 School Year
Various Fees:

*less Bellarmine tuition assistance and Fulcrum grants, if applicable

Tuition Deposit

A non-refundable 10% tuition deposit is required to complete the registration process. The tuition deposit is net of any tuition assistance awarded. Bellarmine asks all families to set up their tuition account through FACTS, our partner in tuition billing. Please be aware FACTS assesses a service fee when setting up an account, depending on the payment plan selected.

For currently enrolled students, a non-refundable deposit of the first 10% of tuition for the following year is due by March 15th.

Tuition Refund Policy

  • 10% Tuition Enrollment Deposit = non-refundable
  • Withdraw between August 5 and August 15, 2024, 10% of the remaining 90% of tuition is non-refundable.
  • Withdraw between August 16 and August 29, 2024, 20% of the remaining 90% of tuition is non-refundable.
  • Withdraw between August 29 and end of the first semester=50% of the remaining 90% of tuition is non-refundable.
  • All tuition and fees are due for withdrawal after start of first semester
Note: The tuition collection policy as resolved by the Board of Directors is: "Those accounts which are considered past due will not be permitted to attend the following semester."

Payment Plan Options

List of 3 items.

  • 10-month payment plan, July 5th, 2024 through April 5th, 2025

  • Full payment before August 5th, 2024

    $100 discount
  • Two payment plan, Aug 5th, 2024 and Jan 5th, 2025

    $50 discount

Contact Us to Learn More

For more information about tuition or tuition assistance, please contact Mary Graves, Director of Students Accounts and Tuition Assistance,, 253-761-3529.

The business office is located on the first floor of Orton Hall. Office hours are 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.