Bellarmine Preparatory School is partnered with Lexington Independents for our food service needs. Lexington provides all food service in our Connelly Campus Center.
Lexington Independents, a subsidiary of Elior North America, is a chef-centric culinary management company that meets Bellarmine’s high standards for excellence in food service. They offer delicious options for breakfast, snacks, and lunch. They believe in fueling the community as they pursue their goals.
Lexington recognizes a meal cannot change the world…but it can fuel the minds that will, and has experience partnering with schools like Bellarmine to support our overall mission of preparing the leaders of tomorrow.
In order to take advantage of our lunch service, you will need to create an account.
Note: Incoming students accounts will be available for set-up by August 8, 2022
To create a new account:
1. Go to https://bellarmineprep.revtrak.net/
2. Click “Create New Account”
3. Fill in the required information then click "CREATE ACCOUNT"
4. Click "MAKE A PAYMENT", in the Food Service tile
5. Click "Add Student" then enter your student’s ID and verification code. (please contact Mary Graves if you did not receive a code)
6. After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
7. ACH and credit card payments will be charged a processing fee of 3.62%.
8. Click the "Preorder" link to get to myschoolaccount.com
9. Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
10. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
11. Choose Bellarmine from the “School District” drop down menu.
12. Create a User ID and Password
13. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.” This is a different verification code from the code provided by Mary Graves.
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your student’s information. For faculty and staff, please use your information. To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to http://www.myschoolaccount.com
and login using your previously created user ID and password.
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Go to Manage Student, click "Add Student". You will need each of your students’ student ID
4. After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your account on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit. Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about this or any other food service program, please contact the Mary Graves, email@example.com