The Bellarmine campus includes nine main buildings, two gymnasiums, the C. Davis Weyerhaeuser Student Commons (the Quad) plus several outdoor athletic facilities. See campus map below for a map of the buildings on campus.
Check-in Kiosks for visitors are located in Orton Hall, Bellarmine Hall, and the Campus Center. All visitors must check-in and receive a visitor badge. Once checked-in, the person(s) the guest is meeting with will be notified of their arrival.
2300 S. Washington St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
The main buildings include:
- Lower Floor: Admissions Office, Administration Offices, Digital Services Offices, International Programs, Facilities, McAstocker Theater, English and Social Studies classrooms;
- Upper Floor: Language and Social Studies classrooms
- Lower Floor: Math and Computer Science classrooms
- Upper Floor: Science Classrooms
Connelly Campus Center
- Lower Floor: Cafeteria, Lion's Den Student Store, Student Leadership Office
- Upper Floor: Student Services Office, Counseling Department, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Office, School Leadership Office, St. Leo/Aquinas Conference Room, Campus Ministry
St. Aloysius Chapel
- Academic Commons - Academic Center of Excellence, Library, Digital Services
- English Classrooms
- English Department Offices
St. Ignatius Loyola Center
Fr. Weber Hall
- Upper Floor: Booster Gymnasium, Girls Locker room
- Names Gymnasium, Training Room, Fitness Center, Health classrooms, Wrestling room, Boys Locker room
- Lower Floor: Theology classrooms, Gathering Space Art Gallery
- Upper Floor: Theology classrooms, Xavier Board Room, Campion Chapel
- Main Floor: Development Office, Business Office, President's Office, Marketing & Communications Office, Conference Room, Art classrooms, St. Robert Bellarmine Chapel
- Basement: Art classrooms and Photo Lab